SexyChocobos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyChocobos

Forums for the Clan SexyChocobos

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Just for anyone browsing the forums
Feel free to post your thoughts and criticisms
We're always wanting to know, how to help everyone out
Also to get everyone else, to join the forums for fun!
Top posters
BlueChocobo (104)
Showing off your CA Equipment! Vote_lcapShowing off your CA Equipment! Voting_barShowing off your CA Equipment! Vote_rcap 
DarkGun143 (102)
Showing off your CA Equipment! Vote_lcapShowing off your CA Equipment! Voting_barShowing off your CA Equipment! Vote_rcap 
Choogis (38)
Rimey (34)
Fern (17)
RedSylvaer (12)
dr666corpse (5)
CrazyNub21 (3)
DrkDragonz66 (2)
Mclinsky (1)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:12 pm
Latest topics
» Reply to this thread since everyone got kicked in the Clan
Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:06 am by Rimey

» Mclinsky : DrChrist
Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm by Mclinsky

» Woo Event Gains! :P
Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:21 am by DarkGun143

» ZeroExalted and teh Hall Of Fame.
Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm by DrkDragonz66

» Steam
Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm by Rimey

» Medals & Achievements
Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm by DarkGun143

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Showing off your CA Equipment!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

Showing off your CA Equipment! Empty
PostSubject: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Just wanting people to show off, what people have for items. Be it what's in your inbox or inventory. Just show what you've got, mostly for the showing off to everyone. Surprised

Just do some in-game recording, put it to YouTube HD and record your entire inventory/inbox. Feel free to talk if you want, just let people know what you're packing. Smile

BlueChocobo's Equipment
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Showing off your CA Equipment! Combat-Arms_284

Tada! Razz

Also got a perm M6A2-SRT, to add to my small collection. geek
Back to top Go down
DarkGun143
Admin
Admin
DarkGun143

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Showoff jackass. X_X
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brad200
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:52 pm

DarkGun143 wrote:
Showoff jackass. X_X

Yes I'm such a showoff, when we both know a certain someone got 2 90's in a row.

I decided to show off, since nobody else is even bothering to use this. I was deciding between this, machine gun, shotgun and such. Just I felt there was a bit of use, to have another AR despite renewing my REC7 Rangers. I was going to get all renewal kits, but I decided perm M6A2-SRT (the gun I preferred) would be better. Still have my REC7 perm of course, making my 4th perm weapon.

REC7/M6A2-SRT (AR)
M-200 Ghillie/DSR-1 Subsonic (SR)
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Added an M960 (SMG) and R870 MCS (SG) to my collection yesterday. If possible I'll try nabbing, the SpecOps for perm too. Laughing It's basically one of the better SMG's, no point in getting the REC7 since I have it. geek
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Kriss SpecOps Perm now, and I have M14 SE now for a 90 day duration. Cool

I'm quite happy, and hope to be there to help out guys. tongue
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Now added a perm pistol to my collection, and the AN-94. Making a total of 10 perms, none rare at the moment. Razz

Just lets hope I can do "some" kind of gifting. That's if I don't go overboard, with the possible sales for the coming holidays. >>; Thanks to the event, it's kinda nice they did something. Kalika Case is really awesome. Smile

Also to note, I added like a huge ton of other perms. x.x Anyone who checks my YouTube channel, will obviously see what's been added. I'm going to hopefully, send out gifts if I'm able to. Without spending too much. xD
Back to top Go down
DarkGun143
Admin
Admin
DarkGun143

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:27 am

STOP SHOWING OFF FUCKER! *sad face*
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Fine then! Razz

Guess it won't help that, my REC7 Rangers is now 436 Days. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Choogis

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 pm

DarkGun143 wrote:
umad bro?
Back to top Go down
DarkGun143
Admin
Admin
DarkGun143

PostSubject: Re: Showing off your CA Equipment!   Showing off your CA Equipment! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:58 am

Choogis wrote:
DarkGun143 wrote:
umad bro?

No?
Back to top Go down

Showing off your CA Equipment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SexyChocobos :: SexyChocobos :: CombatArms-
Jump to: