SexyChocobos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyChocobos

Forums for the Clan SexyChocobos

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Just for anyone browsing the forums
Feel free to post your thoughts and criticisms
We're always wanting to know, how to help everyone out
Also to get everyone else, to join the forums for fun!
Top posters
BlueChocobo (104)
Randomness FTW Vote_lcapRandomness FTW Voting_barRandomness FTW Vote_rcap 
DarkGun143 (102)
Choogis (38)
Rimey (34)
Fern (17)
RedSylvaer (12)
dr666corpse (5)
CrazyNub21 (3)
DrkDragonz66 (2)
Mclinsky (1)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:12 pm
Latest topics
» Reply to this thread since everyone got kicked in the Clan
Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:06 am by Rimey

» Mclinsky : DrChrist
Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm by Mclinsky

» Woo Event Gains! :P
Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:21 am by DarkGun143

» ZeroExalted and teh Hall Of Fame.
Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm by DrkDragonz66

» Steam
Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm by Rimey

» Medals & Achievements
Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm by DarkGun143

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Randomness FTW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 am

Just being completely not really much, about CA as myself in CA.

Finally hit 2nd Lt 5! After only, I think a month or two of playing. The EXP coming is getting slower all the time. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Choogis

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:17 am

Yea. I bet the ass kicking i gave during our FT had something to do with it >.>
Back to top Go down
DarkGun143
Admin
Admin
DarkGun143

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:40 pm

He's been working really hard to level. Good Job Draco!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/brad200
Choogis

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Yea, congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 am

Yes you so "kicked" my ass in FT. Considering you sounded like a Greatfullded wannabe. Laughing

I must say the event helps though, even though it's only 4 hours I nabbed a good 17% so far. I grabbed about 1% after the movie, since of course how long I spent. Hope that tomorrow helps too, and I get at least 30% or so. Might actually be a big enough push, that I "might" hit 1st Lt around Christmas.

Knowing that Nexon though, they might throw a 2x EXP/GP event for Christmas. Along with various sales, to try and bring in some extra cash. So get saving people! Cool
Back to top Go down
Choogis

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 am

Hey, i got me a 35 day M4 Cool i'm good for now.
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:44 pm

woo! 38%

I could have pushed for 40% but I decided to stop, just the frustration of slow matches. Almost all matches are Cabin Fever or Black Lung, that or the matches get locked which annoys me. Sometimes I wanted Grave Digger, and other times I wanted Sector 25.

After making 38% I just stopped, and decided to log out. Spent so much GP, just buying Myst-G cases for something. I got only an Air Force, as my prized weapon. Shame it was a 1 day. :p
Back to top Go down
Choogis

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Gahh! I hate the Air Fore >.> It just seems to bulky for me, and i dont like its insane scope Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:13 pm

I love the M107's scope personally, for picking shots as usually my Subsonic and Ghillie can't always hit their mark. Even the Pro has some issues, at longer range due to it's damage dropoff.

Knowing our luck though, Nexon will throw more snipers at us. I'd rather more MG's, to actually boost them in amount. Along with pistols possibly, also any support weapons would be nice. Razz I've used the LAW and RPG-7 often, and wouldn't mind seeing other additions. Mines and nades are also support, who knows what Nexon will add in.

I'm hoping they actually do, another winter map for Christmas. Also a good sale then also, being I'd want to maximize the NX I'll have. x.x I might consider gifting also, depending on how great the sale is. Shame they didn't extend the Black Friday sale, until the end of the month. I'd have gladly bought a huge batch of keys, mostly for the sake of getting a perm spec or something. Smile
Back to top Go down
Choogis

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Lol, if i had enough, i'd just buy the M4A1 SOPMOD for 90 days and renewals to go with it Very Happy As for snipers, i love the DSR-1 Subsonic. Mostly because of the scope. It doesn't have that heavy zoom like the M107.
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:56 pm

It's meant to feel heavy, being you're mostly camping and it's for precise shots. Just for if you're off by a slight bit, that you can easily re-align and shoot quickly. I know what you mean though, all other snipers are quick to scope and drag with.
Back to top Go down
Choogis

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Yea
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Woo! I'm doing the happy dance! Razz

M960 and R870 MCS, now both for perm on my list! If I can at all, I'll try nabbing maybe another perm or two tomorrow. If not I'll hold off, and do my happy dance then. Cool
Back to top Go down

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Haha I am trying to get my other account that I share with Ukux to 2nd Lt 1. I am going to be there sometime on the weekend because I don't go on Combat Arms on school days. I hate school. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BlueChocobo
Admin
Admin
BlueChocobo

Randomness FTW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness FTW   Randomness FTW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 am

I'm considering, not to get anything else possibly.

Mostly for the upcoming holiday sale, that's most likely going to be pretty huge. That and I "might" drop CA, for a while to return to Maple. Not that I'll completely abandon everyone. Laughing Just wanting to try new things out, because of all the changes coming up.

I have yet to really play, ever since returning to CA. Only went back like once, and that was just to gift someone. Sad really though, but still it's a fun game for a while. Considering how really drained I am, playing CA each day endlessly. x.x

I'm at 53%, on my way to 1st Lt. If anything I'll just relaxing, and trying new things again. Kinda why I posted, the links in both forums. So people can at least, check out links for both games. Razz
Back to top Go down

Randomness FTW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SexyChocobos :: SexyChocobos :: CombatArms-
Jump to: